Sunday 26 July 2015

Watercolour Classes on Tuesdays



Hi!

Watercolour classes are held every Tuesday morning from 10 - 1 pm and from 1.30 to 4.30 pm. These classes are great fun and we have complete beginners to students who paint in other media but not tried watercolour before. Here are a few of the paintings the students have done so far.



We cover a whole range of subjects, from landscapes and seascapes to flowers and portraits.


    Last Tuesday we learnt about perspective and how to use it in compositions. We have also tried out pen and watercolour wash, using masking fluid and how to create texture, such as on rocks and pebbles.

My name is Karen.  I have not been teaching watercolour painting long, but I am really enjoying the experience. In fact, I think I am learning as much, if not more than the students!  I have met some lovely people and made some fab friends.

Hope you come back often to see what we have been doing!

Tuesday morning classes are now full, but we are starting a class on Tuesday afternoon at 1.30 pm.  So come on and join us!



No comments:

Post a Comment